Monday, August 2, 2010

August Already?!?!

I can not believe it's already August! It seems like just a few days ago I was telling a friend all my family had planned for the month of July. Now we've done it all and it's August. Crazy!!
In the 31 days that make up July our family made a trip to the Seattle area, had a garage sale, sent the girls to Grammy & Papa's house for five days, had five days just Tall Man and me, then drove to Lake Shasta, California and home. Whew! No wonder the month went so fast!
I feel like I got absolutely no crafting done. None at all. I'd like to say in the month of August I will be a crafting fool. I'm afraid with the chaos of preparing for school, Tall Man's surgery and my littlest chick turning four, it might not happen. In a few short weeks I'll have a 4th grader, 1st grader and a wee little preschooler. You know what else I'll have starting in September? Three hours, Monday through Thursday all to myself!! *sigh*
I hope you all had a wonderful month of July and have lots of fun planned for August. I'll do my best to share pictures of our family vacation to Lake Shasta soon!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment