Thursday, August 12, 2010

In Need of Some Inspiration

We're just a couple weeks into August and it has already been busy. Returning to reality after vacation, had my ten year high school reunion. Cat's out of the bag, now you all can figure out how old I am... or should I say young. ;-) Our littlest chick turned four, Tall Man had knee surgery and now we have family coming in to town. Whew! Did I mention we start preschool in three weeks and 1st and 4th grade in four weeks? Aaaaccckk!!
Just because I haven't had time to do anything creative doesn't mean I haven't been getting a little inspiration from some other very talented ladies in blog world. Here are a few blog posts that get me itchin' to do some DIY...
Centsational Girl's new dresser for her son.
I love these signs from The Creative Crate.
Shelley at House of Smith's did an incredible job on her pantry. I have pantry envy.
Those are just a few of the projects I've seen in blog land that I am LoVinG! Aren't you inspired just checking them out?

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment