Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday: Organizing

I haven't decided if I'm late on spring cleaning 2010 or early for spring cleaning 2011 but I'm on a mission for my house to be clean and ORGANIZED! I don't know about you but we've had a very busy summer and when you're busy things don't always get put away. That's our house this summer.
So I did a little looking for different ideas on organizing your home. Here are five of my favorites.
This isn't very practical for my home but I love the old barn look of it.
Better Home's and Gardens

Step ladder night stand. I love it!!
Everything has it's place and it doesn't take up a lot of room.

Martha Stewart

Clear containers! If you've been checking out the recent pantry & kitchen updates, you'll know clear containers are everywhere right now!! They are sleek, stylish and practical. If only Ikea wasn't five hours away I'd be snagging some for my pantry.
Martha Stewart

Under the bathroom sink. I never thought of putting hooks on the inside of my bathroom cupboard doors. I think it's a brilliant idea to hold a blow dryer, curling iron or straightener.
Martha Stewart

House of Grace just organized her junk drawers. This happens to be on my to do list for today so I appreciate her inspiration.
House of Grace
Well I suppose now that I've picked a few favorites I should go ahead and get to work. Happy Tuesday!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment