Sunday, April 4, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself...

I'm not very good at introductions or goodbye's for that matter. I don't make grand entrances, I prefer to sneak in quietly and let everyone else in the room say "I didn't see you come in, when did you get here?" Considering this is my first blog post, you are all aware I'm just arriving and a little out of my comfort zone.
My name is Jamara, I live in Northern Idaho and absolutely love it! I am married to a Tall Man and am mommy to three incredible little girls. Most importantly, I am a child of God. I am a stay at home mom who picked up a part time job to help support my DIY habit. I enjoy finding deals on everything and turning what wasn't great into something I truly love!
Through this blog I plan to share many things; DIY projects, kids crafts, recipes, family life, little happenings from my daily life. We'll see how it goes. Like I said I'm not good at introductions or goodbye's. So if this doesn't work you may say to yourself "I wonder when Jamara left?"

1 comment:

  1. You truly are a quiet,love-filled mom . . . mpre talented, creative than you credit yourself. I signed up for a feed. I'll let you know when it shows up - and where!

    ReplyDelete