Monday, May 16, 2011

What They're Doing

It's been a few weeks but you may remember my trip to Ikea on Easter weekend. I picked up all these great finds.
Well, I'm finally getting around to tell you what all these things are doing around my house.
My 365+ containers are holding our rice and spaghetti, fettuccine & angel hair pasta.
Three of the JAMKA containers hold cereal and oatmeal, which it looks like we need more of.
The fourth JAMKA container holds our raw almonds. A favorite snack of the Tall Man & I.
The two smaller Sockerart pitchers are up on top of our kitchen cabinets. I'm not completely happy about this is set up but haven't figured out exactly what I want to do yet.
I love what I did with the large Sockerart pitcher. Filled it with tulips from Michael's.
I chose fake flowers because the pitcher is food safe and I didn't want to put real flowers & plant food in a pitcher I may use for drinks later.
So there ya go, that's what I've done so far. The FLYTE magazine files have yet to be unwrapped but I'll get to them soon enough.

Blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment