Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Gift for Tea-cher

I realize tomorrow is the last day of teacher appreciation week but better late than never, right? Ugh. I know, I know, I stink at this. I get these great ideas in my mind but don't bring them to life until it's too late for anyone else to take a stab at them. So I apologize.
This is a pretty quick and easy gift you may be able to pull together for tomorrow though.
I went to Ross and picked up a four pack of coffee cups for about $3 and that's it. That's all I had to buy for this gift. I brought the cups home, gave them a good washing and waited for them to air dry. While they were drying I ran up to my office and used the Cricut and From My Kitchen cartridge to cut out the word tea and the Wall Decor and More cartridge to cut out a cute little teacup.
Then I went through our collection of tea's. We have quite a few different varieties, all Stash. I really like Stash tea. It's individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about it getting stale and it fits perfectly in my little tea tray. I picked out a variety of teas and tucked them inside the tea cups. One for each of my three chicks teachers. Next I wrapped the cup in clear wrap and tied the tag on with some white ribbon. The tag says "To A Great Tea-cher".
There ya go, a pretty quick teacher appreciation gift for all those procrastinators out there.

Blessings.

Linking to: House of Hepworths

No comments:

Post a Comment