Friday, May 13, 2011

A Few Cards

I may be slacking on my blog, but I haven't just been lounging around eating bon bons. I've been working on a few crafty things, had family in town, softball has started and working on a new business venture for myself. So very far from lounging. With everything else going on I haven't taken the time to actually write posts about the crafty things I have been working on. So here I am, taking a few minutes to try and play catch up.

A while back I decided I was going to spend a day each month and make cards for all the birthdays, anniversaries and special events happening in the next 30 days. So a couple weeks ago I sat down and made Mother's day cards, a couple anniversary cards, wedding cards and a couple blank cards for whenever I feel like just saying hello to a friend.

I used my Cricut with various different cartridges such as Straight From the Nest, George and Wall Decor and More. I also used my stamps from Stampin' Up. So fun! Well, here they are...

A couple wedding cards.

Blank and Thinking of You cards.
And a couple Mother's Day cards.
There ya go, some of the cards I've been working on. I have some more that I haven't taken pictures of so I'll have to share those another time.

Blessings.

Linking to: House of Hepworths


No comments:

Post a Comment