Monday, March 7, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Subway Art

I think I get all excited and wrapped up in a holiday, craft like crazy then hit the wall the day after the holiday. So I've been in a little bit of a blogging funk for the last week or two. I am doing my best to get out of it. Find some inspiration and a little extra time and get crafting.
To get the crafting ball rolling I did a little blog hopping and saw eighteen25's adorable St. Patrick's Day subway art. I of course had to have one. So I clicked on the link they posted and printed an 8x10 version, popped it in my designated subway art frame and voila. I am officially festive.
Here is how mine turned out.
I don't know how they make these great little subway art. I've tried with my word program and for some reason they just don't turn out as cool. So I'll let the people who actually know what they are doing make them.
Blessings.

Linking to: Just A Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment