Friday, March 4, 2011

Favorite Finds

Well, I haven't had the motivation to craft up anything this week. So instead of completely deserting this blog I thought I would share some of my favorite finds. I have found plenty of inspiration in blogland for all of us. I'm pretty sure you will see some of these ideas repeated here, they are SO cute!First of all, I think these pots full of gold are super cute and a great idea for teachers and friends. I am 99.9% sure I'll be copying this idea. The Crafting Chicks are so creative!
Everyone in my home is past the stage of needing a burp cloth...Okay, so one might come in handy from time to time. I love ALL things paisley and Little Big Nest's burp clothes are no exception.
I love how there are so many blogs out there that are about sewing. I've never been interested before but when I see cute things like Blue Cricket Design's ruffle t-shirt I suddenly want to sew!!
There ya go, just a few of my favorite finds in this big, big blog world. I hope you have found some inspiration as well.

Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment