Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Good Read: Leaving

I just finished another great book by New York Times best selling author Karen Kingsbury. You know she is my favorite author and yet again she has left me wanting more.
Leaving is the first book of The Bailey Flanigan series. Bailey is a character who appeared in Kingsbury's Above the Line series. There are also members of the Baxter Family in Leaving, the Baxter's are originally from the Redemption series but are such an awesome family they've made their way into series after series.
Leaving is a great read, centered so much around Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Such an awesome reminder. I encourage all of you to read Karen Kingsbury's books. Please let me know if you and what you think of her reading.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment