Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mantel Envy

Every time the seasons change I notice people in blog land dressing up their mantels or "fantels" in Fingerprints on the Fridge's case. Can I just say I LOVE her fantel! Don't you?
I have a small case of Mantel envy. First of all a mantel is placed above a fireplace, which I love. There's something about the crackle of a warm fire on a cold evening that just gives me that happy, fuzzy feeling inside. You know what I'm talking about. When it comes to dressing up a mantel the possibilities are endless. No matter what the season or holiday you can dress up a mantel and the whole room feels better.
Again I was Googling (it's amazing I get anything done around here) and found some pretty impressive mantel displays. Some of which were done by my favorite ladies in blog land. Check it out.
Doesn't that make you want to install your own fireplace with mantel or fantel? It does for me. But for now I'll stick with my bookcase and end tables.

Autumn Blessings.

1 comment: