Sunday, December 5, 2010

What Happens When My 4 Year Old Gets the Camera

The other day I was working on my winter branches for our powder room when my youngest little chick decided to use the camera. I had completely forgotten she had this little photo session until I uploaded the memory card from the camera onto my laptop. Here is what she captured.
A not too clean, not too messy shot of the kitchen.
Her cup of hot apple cider.
A piece of orange blueberry bread, thank you dear friend for bringing that to us.
And my favorite... this is the Seahawks dawg. A few years ago my Dad and his girlfriend bought the Tall Man a dancing, singing dog wearing a Seattle Seahawks jersey. It's a favorite in our house during football season.
I thought this was pretty funny. Hope you got a good chuckle as well.

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. She just may have found her calling, I think she did an awesome job. Everything is centered and straight. :-)

    ReplyDelete