Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday: Advents

If you've been blog hopping lately you've seen all the Advent rage. Advent calendars are everywhere! Every one is making their own individual, unique way of counting down the days until Christmas. I think I've missed the boat on this one, so I'm going to share with you five of my favorite Advent calendars from the blog world.
I love the way Freckled Laundry re-purposed denim pockets for this calendar.
lemon tree creations always delivers a great little craft and this countdown is no exception.
I think most of us could get away with only needing to buy the dollar store buckets to make Infarrantly Creative's advent calendar.
I love the way Just a Girl used very little space and made her advent jar interactive.
My top five list would not be complete without something from Martha Stewart so here is her Baby Sock Advent Calendar. Super cute!
I personally have never started an advent calendar on time let alone made one. So I hope you have enjoyed all this creativity from other places.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment