Monday, July 12, 2010

Home Again

My family and I just got home from spending four days at my in-laws house. We made an unexpected trip over the mountains to honor the life of a woman I never met, but have heard some pretty amazing stories about. Tall Man's grandma, my fave father-in-law's mother. You always wish to see family under different circumstances but it was still so nice to see so much family together. (I should add, the family I gained when marrying Tall Man is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!)
We saw Aunts, Uncles, grandparents, cousins, nephews, sisters, brothers, you name it, they were there. One of my favorite things was seeing my Tall Man and his identical twin together, these moments don't happen often enough so I love to watch them together when they do. I imagine life was never dull with the two of them in the same house.
Over the course of four days we honored an amazing woman who loved her family, saw a Mariner's game, swam at Lake Washington, had an outdoor movie courtesy of Papa and just spent time catching up and laughing with the people who mean most in life. Family.

Hope you have a great week!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment