Today I was checking e-mail and discovered something oh so sweet! Nikki over at Nikki's Nifty Knacks awarded me with "The Versatile Blogger" award! Very cool! I've only been at this just over a month and here I am accepting an award. Thank you so much Nikki for stumbling upon my little project at My Northwest Nest and sharing this award with me. Now on to the hard part. This award comes with strings. I'm to share 7 things about myself. If you know me, you'll know I'm terrible at thinking up this stuff. So here we go:
- I've lived within 40 miles of where I live now for all but 6 months of my life and I have no desire to live anywhere else.
- I knew my Tall Man was "the one" when he offered to help me with my 1 year old who just spit up all over herself and me.
- I never liked kids before I had my own.
- I consider my Tall Man and girlies God's greatest blessings in my life.
- As a child I dreamed of being an actress on the big screen.
- I feel much older than my 27 years. I blame the Tall Man for this one, he's 8 years older than I. =o)
- I L-O-V-E baseball!! Go Mariners!!
Now I get to share this fun with 15 blogs I have recently stumbled upon and am loving! So here you go ladies, you're an inspiration!