Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day... Late

I know it's been over a week since Mother's Day but it's been a little crazy around here and I'm just now getting to show you my gift from the Tall Man. He actually referred to my Mother's Day Frame post to make my gift. Home made gifts are the best, especially when your husband takes the time to put into words how he feels. So here it isThe sweet handwritten words are:

I love you because....

You are a woman of God.

You are an amazing mother.

You are the woman I adore.

You are the woman of my dreams.

You look hot in a Mariner's jersey.

You are God's greatest blessing to me and I thank Him for you everyday.

Happy Mother's Day. Love Always & Forever, Me

I put this sweet gift on my bedside table, inbetween two pictures of my Tall Man and I. One from our wedding, the other from a trip we took to Ocean Shores, WA a couple summers ago. I am SO blessed to have this man in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment