Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Heart Crayons

I know it has been a couple of weeks since I first told you about making heart shaped crayons with my littlest chick. The Valentine's are finally complete. Believe me I took WAY longer than I should have to finish this project. It really is quite simple. You can look back at my first post/tutorial here.
To finish these Valentine's I put two crayon hearts into a small clear treat bag and stapled it to a piece of card stock. At the bottom of the card it says "Be Mine for 'Crayon' Out Loud!" and "Be My Valentine for 'Crayon' Out Loud!" I don't consider myself to be good with words so I borrowed and tweaked How Does She?'s cute little phrase. Lastly I used a dot of hot glue to secure the red bow, it covers where the staple is.
I am happy with how they turned out and my little chick loves them. She asks every couple of days if it's the day to give her friends crayons. Maybe being prepared three weeks in advance wasn't such a good idea. Oops.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment