Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Favorites

Valentine's are all ready to go for Monday's classroom parties! Yay me! I thought I'd do a little cruising through blogland and show you my favorite Valentine finds. Here we go, in no particular order.

I absolutely love these "pillow talk" pillows from This Blessed Nest.
Crafts & Sutch printed up this lovely reminder.
I've always wanted to make ice cream cone cupcakes and I love House of Hepworths mini cones.
I've seen different versions of these Valentine's and I think Craft-O-Maniac did great, I'll be keeping this in mind for next year.
I'll be remembering Brown Paper Packages thumb Valentine's too.
So there ya go, five of my favorite Valentine finds. I hope you've found some inspiration in my crafts and the ones I've shared above. Happy Valentine's Day!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment