Over the past few months I've been working here and there on our little laundry room and I thought I'd update you on the progress. So here is a peak at what it looked like before. So white and cluttered and just blah!
And here it is now. Two different shades of green, the same colors you can find in our home office. The infamous window is hung with a red berry wreath and ivory ribbon. My Tall Man helped again by cutting a piece of wood to replace the plastic coated shelf.
The wall opposite the washer and dryer is where our coat hooks are. These are SO convenient!
There is still a lot of work to do. Touch up work for the most part. Here for instance. I measured for where my paint colors would meet and then ended up having to put the shelf a smidge above the paint line. I had planned on putting a white 1x4 all the way around the room where the colors meet. I can still do that, I just need to get more of the darker green paint and bring it up a bit.
Oh, I also need to replace an outlet cover or two and finish painting around the water hook-ups. Still a work in progress but we're getting somewhere and that's good enough for me for now. I'll probably finish it this spring when it's warm enough outside I can open windows and doors for some ventilation. I hope I've made you all feel better about your half finished projects. =o)
Linking to: Fingerprints on the Fridge