Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions?

It's officially 2011. A chance for a new beginning, a fresh start, an opportunity to do things differently. I find it so funny that just ten days ago every store had aisle after aisle full of chocolate candies wrapped like this...
And now those festive packages have been replaced with this...
They fatten us up then want us to work it off. And only eleven months later they start fattening us up again. Quite the system.
Resolutions. Did you make any? Have you kept them? I have never made a New Years resolution, so I've never kept them. This year however, I am making one, a very important one. I want to be more intentional about the time I spend in God's word. I want to grow and nurture my relationship with Christ in 2011. I consider this a big resolution for my very first one. So I need to keep myself accountable.
Wish me luck friends. I hope you are staying strong and being successful with your 2011 New Years resolutions.

Blessings.


1 comment:

  1. You made a n.y. resolution?! You?! I can't believe it! All those times you said at Teen MOPS you didn't believe in it... Ha! I agree, if you're gonna make one, make it a good one. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete