Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Today my middle chick turns seven. This girl has been difficult since day one, and I mean day one of my pregnancy! I was sick, had gestational diabetes, had a long, hard labor, she had colic for the first ten months of her life, I could go on. She still challenges me on a daily basis. Over time I have realized she is the most like me and maybe that has something to do with our challenges.
No matter what the challenge, this precious girl absolutely amazes me and I love her unconditionally.
Happy seventh birthday to my beautiful girl! I love you!

Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. That is what Love is all about... unconditional. Happy Birhtday "middle chick".

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, and I'm sure worth all the bad times. :)

    ReplyDelete