Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chore Chart

Chore charts are everywhere lately. Of course they are, who doesn't want their kids to pitch in around the house? And if you can make a cute craft out of it, it's like a win-win situation!
Have you seen all the chore charts around blog land? Here are just a few I've seen around.
How Does She? doesn't use a chart but a 2x4. Somewhat Simple and Casa Camacho also have great versions of the chore chart.
I started out with a small sheet of metal and scrapbook paper. I had it almost complete and decided I didn't like it. So I scrapped that idea and started over.
There are tons of ideas if you google "home made chore charts." They were great but when I saw I saw Brown Paper Packages dry erase chore chart, I decided it was perfect for our needs. Here is what I ended up with.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment