Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"We've got a lot of half finished projects in this house..."

...said my Tall Man. Believe it or not this is the first time he has EVER said anything about my many half finished projects. Blessed, I know. =o) I figured if he was saying something he must be right. So I decided to make a list of my not quite finished projects...
  1. Paint the laundry room
  2. Laundry room cabinets
  3. Birthday board
  4. Father's Day gifts x4
  5. Birthday wreath
  6. 4th of July sign
  7. Flag on front porch crate
  8. Sleeping baby sign for friends new bundle of joy
  9. ..... Ya know I think that's it.
  10. Oh wait, I guess we could count the Arbor Vita's we purchased for our front yard that aren't planted yet.

Okay so eight, maybe nine half finished projects. That's not too bad is it? I suppose I better get off my laptop and get those projects finished. You'll be seeing posts about them soon!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment