Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday: 4th of July

I am so excited for the forth of July this year. I don't have a great big BBQ or neighborhood parade planned, I actually have a mid day shift at work. I'm excited to show my support of our country. We are so blessed to live in America.
I missed last week's Top 5, but there was no way I could miss this week. Here's the top 5 decorations, snacks, etc. for Independence Day that I've stumbled upon recently.
You can't go wrong with red, white & blue flowers in coordinating pots.
I love these pinwheels. What makes them a thousand times better are the galvanized steel buckets & watering can.
This centerpiece is so fun!
Not only is this little girl adorable, but I think the white vinyl stars are great on the red steel tub.

Cherry Cola cake! Enough said... YUM!

Hope you've found something fun & inspiring from my top 5 picks.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment