Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday: Summer Activities for Kids

I'm trying something new today. Top 5 Tuesday. I cruise through quite a few sites when I start searching for new craft ideas. I thought it would be fun to share my top five pics with you. From time to time I'll be posting my favorite finds on Tuesdays. I hope you enjoy this and can find some creative ideas that you can make your own.
In two short weeks my girls will be home full time, summer vacay! Which means I better come up with some activities for them to do other than making Mommy crazy. For my first Top 5 Tuesday I'll be sharing my favorite summer activities from Martha Stewart.

Tic-Tac-Towel

You can count on me making at least one of these this summer.

Shark and Beach Cupcakes
Yum!

Book Worm Game

A great way to encourage summer reading!

Kids Travel Kit

All our summer travel will be in the car. This idea is a keeper!

Tree Swing

I've always wanted one of these. So this one's not just for the kids. =o)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment