Friday, June 3, 2011

12 Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas

Some of you have already started summer vacation. My preschooler had her last day yesterday, but my grade school chicks still have a week left. That means we still have time to put together more teacher appreciation gifts. I thought I'd share some of my favorite gift ideas for the teachers in your life.
The ladies over at Brown Paper Packages are so creative! They have a few ideas that I'd love to replicate.
A Sweet Gift of hot fudge, you can put an end of the year touch by saying something like "I hope you have a 'sweet' summer!"
A simple Thank You jar filled with the teachers favorite treat is super easy!
I love this 4x4 block for pencils & pens.
Eighteen25 shares a cute way to give those coffee cards.
{BTW I've talked to a teacher or two & I hear these are a favorite!}
Ucreate has another back to school gift that can easily be turned to an end of the year gift.
Write "Hope you have a smooth summer!" on the tag.
Lisa Storms had a cute & thirst quenching idea with these lemonade cups.
This Crayon Initial by Frugal Life Project is super cute!
And here are the teacher appreciation gifts my little chicks and I have put together in the past.
Caramel Corn Jars easily turned into "For a POP-ular Teacher" jars.
And my most recent gift for the chick's teachers, a little thank you for helping them grow.
I hope you've found some inspiration on how to show your kiddos teacher's they are appreciated.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment