Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ready for Sale

I know I'm not alone when I say I get a little overwhelmed when thinking about putting together a garage sale, yard sale, tag sale, whatever you want to call it. Lucky for me {and you} there are several blogs out there who have recently posted their secrets and tips for a successful sale.
So here you go, a short cut to some fantastic blogs with all the stuff we need to know about sales...
Brown Paper Packages has some good ideas & some little chicks selling juice.
House of Grace is SO unbelievably organized when it comes to a garage sale. Heck she appears to be organized when it comes to EVERYTHING.
I wish I could channel some of her energy. I also wish I could shop her garage sale.
All Things Thrifty has her own tips and some pretty eye catching sign ideas.
There ya go. A few great blogs with several even better tips. Now I need to get to work preparing for my own garage sale.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment