Monday, June 6, 2011

Farm Chicks

On Sunday my friend Jamie & I went to Farm Chicks Antique Show in Spokane, Washington. This antique show started in 2002 and is full of vintage goods, handmade loveliness and tons of vendors. We found out about it last year and weren't able to go so this year Jamie and I vowed we were going!
So after church she picked me up, we grabbed coffee and were on our way. It was $7 to get in and you could browse and snap pictures all you want. So that's exactly what I did. I didn't have my camera so I had to use my cell phone.
Here's a little peek at a few of my favorite things...
This birds sign had faucet handles for hooks. Super cute for a garage or garden shed.
Jamie loved these lockers! Perfect for a mud room.
I loved the ginormous letters the Vintage Barn had.
This isn't a great picture but these lights were SO cool!!
Tissue poms made from patterns! Brilliant!
I loved the pink and white of this booth. There are ladders holding up the fabric and twinkle lights. Adorable!
If you haven't been to the Farm Chicks Antique Show I'd suggest you check it out next year!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment