Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

As we gather around crowded tables today, shoulder to shoulder with family and friends we usually say one thing we are thankful for this year. My family is spending Thanksgiving with my sister-in-law and her family, then making a stop at my sister's house for dessert. I'm sure at both stops we'll be talking about everything we're thankful for, even in these tough times.
I am thankful for the freedoms we enjoy in our country, the freedom to openly praise my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am thankful for my amazing family. In particular my incredible Tall Man who never seizes to amaze me and my amazing little chicks. I am thankful for my warm home and filled cupboards. I have been truly blessed in this life and am thankful for each and every one of those blessings.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment