Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Tall Man!!

Today is my Tall Man's birthday and I want the whole world, or at least all 44 of my followers, to know what an amazing man he is!
I love my husband because he is an incredible family man. Family comes first to him and that is an admirable quality.
Here he is having Tinkerbell tea with our girls on Christmas morning.
I love him because he makes me laugh! He always has something funny to say or do. And we are a bathroom humor kind of family so it's not always what you might consider appropriate, but it makes me laugh all the same.
Sizing up the pumpkins.
"Sliding into third."
He's also pretty easy on the eyes if I do say so myself.
So, happy birthday Tall Man! You are an amazing man of God. I respect and adore you for your love of faith, family and life in general. Thank you for all you do! I love you more than you'll ever know.

Blessings.

2 comments: