Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun in the Car

Our family is taking a trip to Lake Shasta, California this summer so I decided to put together some fun things for my girls to do in the car. Here are just a few things I have for them to pass the time.
Personalized clipboards. Just like the ones we made as teacher appreciation gifts but with a little twist.
The back of these clipboards are painted with chalkboard paint! They can draw like crazy, use an old washcloth to erase and start all over again! No billions of paper scraps in the car! It's really a win-win situation.
I picked up these pencil cases at Michael's in their dollar bin. Brought them home added some stickers, pencils, pens & chalk and they're ready to go!
I didn't do anything to these, but I got them from Target on clearance for about $2!! Now mommy doesn't have to stress about the hidden dangers in a plastic water bottle sitting in the car all day. And we're being green! There were three different styles... perfect!
I also grabbed some activity books, stickers and card games from home for the girls to play with on the way and to have some quiet time once we get there.
I hope you're having a wonderful summer and have been able to take a little vacation or sometimes even better, a staycation!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment